HMDG joins Coty's roster of agencies
By Campaign staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 September 2010 11:25AM
The cosmetics and toiletries company Coty has appointed HMDG to its global roster of agencies. The agency landed the brief without a pitch.
HMDG will be responsible for the advertising for an Adidas product launch next year. Activity will run globally across online, point-of-sale and outdoor.
Earlier this year, Adidas introduced a special edition of the male fragrance Pure Game, to celebrate the football fans and participants of this summer's World Cup.
Since its partnership with Coty in 1985, the brand has become a leader in the male fragrance market and is distributed across 82 countries.
In July, Coty hired JWT UK to handle the global digital advertising for Rimmel London after a three-way pitch.
The HMDG founder Nick Hurrell said: "Coty is a creative, commercial and hugely influential business working with many of the world's best-known brands. We are delighted to have joined its roster of agencies."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014