Diary: No Friday feeling at C4
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 10 September 2010 12:00AM
Diary hears that David Abraham, the recently appointed Channel 4 chief executive and former St Luke's boss, is cracking the whip.
Not that the admen at Channel 4 would dream of taking it easy but, apparently, some of the programmers were fond of an early exit on Fridays, so Abraham has taken to scheduling big meetings at 5pm, as the rest of us wind down for the weekend. A slight pain in the arse for some of those Cotswold-bound commissioning editors. In the good old days, they could have jumped on to the BBC gravy train but even that option now seems a non-runner with the director-general Mark Thompson's planned cuts.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Manager Twist Recruitment £35000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Trade Marketing Specialist - Online PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Freelance Resource Manager Nakama £40,000-50,000, London
- Freelance Technical PM - Award-winning agency - £300 a day - SW London Digital Gurus Negotiable, SW London