Diary: No Friday feeling at C4
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 10 September 2010 12:00AM
Diary hears that David Abraham, the recently appointed Channel 4 chief executive and former St Luke's boss, is cracking the whip.
Not that the admen at Channel 4 would dream of taking it easy but, apparently, some of the programmers were fond of an early exit on Fridays, so Abraham has taken to scheduling big meetings at 5pm, as the rest of us wind down for the weekend. A slight pain in the arse for some of those Cotswold-bound commissioning editors. In the good old days, they could have jumped on to the BBC gravy train but even that option now seems a non-runner with the director-general Mark Thompson's planned cuts.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Brand Manager - Oral Care Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment Senior Brand Manager - Oral Care, London
- Account Director Gemini Search £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum, City of London
- Senior Project Manager (Digital) Dynamic New Alliances £50000 - £60000 per annum, City of London
- Digital & Print Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £33000 per annum + amazing bonus scheme & benefits, London