Diary: DDBer in the doghouse
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 10 September 2010 12:00AM
One account a top creative at DDB UK won't want to land is the RSPCA.
The creative in question, who would prefer to remain anonymous to keep his animal-loving reputation intact, has admitted to "accidentally" feeding his pet Jack Russells popping candy. Needless to say, the exploding confection sent the dogs absolutely wild and they proceeded to bounce off the walls. The lengths creatives will go to get inspired these days.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Creative Director - Doha, Qatar (Tax free salary) MCG Associates Tax Free Salary, Doha, Qatar
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Outstanding FMCG Marketing Manager GoodEgg Digital £70k + Terrific benefits, M4 Corridor/Slough, Berks
- Social Media Coordinator- Freelance Creative Recruitment negotiable, City of London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement