Diary: DDBer in the doghouse
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 10 September 2010 12:00AM
One account a top creative at DDB UK won't want to land is the RSPCA.
The creative in question, who would prefer to remain anonymous to keep his animal-loving reputation intact, has admitted to "accidentally" feeding his pet Jack Russells popping candy. Needless to say, the exploding confection sent the dogs absolutely wild and they proceeded to bounce off the walls. The lengths creatives will go to get inspired these days.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Campaign Programmer Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Guildford
- Senior Marketing Manager Trace £35000 - £55000 Per Annum + benefits, South West London
- Marketing Manager x 2 Stopgap £43000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London