Diary: DDBer in the doghouse
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 10 September 2010 12:00AM
One account a top creative at DDB UK won't want to land is the RSPCA.
The creative in question, who would prefer to remain anonymous to keep his animal-loving reputation intact, has admitted to "accidentally" feeding his pet Jack Russells popping candy. Needless to say, the exploding confection sent the dogs absolutely wild and they proceeded to bounce off the walls. The lengths creatives will go to get inspired these days.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director B2B Network Career Consultants £52000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Online/Offline Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £28000 per annum, Hemel Hempstead
- Sales and Marketing Administrator Brand Recruitment £22000 per annum, Peterborough
- Technical Project Director, Global Agency, London £70-75K Source £70000 - £75000 per annum, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Halifax releases 'holiday dad' campaign