Public View - Did the public welcome the return of the Honey Monster for Sugar Puffs?
Campaign Work, Monday, 20 September 2010 11:37AM
The public enjoyed the humour of the latest ad for a new cereal from Honey Monster Foods and thought it would appeal to children and families alike.
While one interviewee was concerned about the ‘violence’ of the ad others took the Honey Monster’s rampage around an empty house with the intended fun and jokes.
Watch the ad here.
Video produced by Vox Pops International on behalf of Campaign.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London