In association with
Microsoft 'Gorillaz club room' by Microsoft in-house
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 21 September 2010 10:55AM
Microsoft and Gorillaz have partnered to launch Internet Explorer 9 Beta with a dedicated site featuring facts about the band and links to download the new internet browser.
Microsoft and Gorillaz have developed an online experience for the band's fans to showcase the potential of the web when viewed through Internet Explorer 9 Beta.
The Gorillaz online ‘club room’ allows fans get information about the contributors to the Plastic Beach album and to access further information through Explorer 9 Beta.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London