In association with
Microsoft 'Gorillaz club room' by Microsoft in-house
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 21 September 2010 10:55AM
Microsoft and Gorillaz have partnered to launch Internet Explorer 9 Beta with a dedicated site featuring facts about the band and links to download the new internet browser.
Microsoft and Gorillaz have developed an online experience for the band's fans to showcase the potential of the web when viewed through Internet Explorer 9 Beta.
The Gorillaz online ‘club room’ allows fans get information about the contributors to the Plastic Beach album and to access further information through Explorer 9 Beta.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Optimisation Manager (RTB) Digital Gurus £25000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Senior Category Manager - Tesco Jarlett de Grouchy £55000 - £60000 per annum + Car Allowance + Benefits, Weybridge
- Marketing Manager, Wokingham, up to £45k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Great Benefits, Wokingham
- Account Manger - Marketing and Design Agency - Essex/Herts - £30k - NP072 Stonor £30k, West Essex
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push