In association with
EDF Energy 'EcoManager' by Euro RSCG
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 21 September 2010 04:19PM
EDF Energy, the UK energy supplier, has launched an energy monitor and appliances controller with a TV ad campaign featuring 'The Waltons' family.
The ad, made by creative agency Euro RSCG, with media buying by MPG, features the 1970s TV family 'The Waltons', using the programme’s signature scene in which the whole family calls out "goodnight" to each other.
The scene has been used to highlight the EcoManager, which allows consumers to "say goodnight" to their appliances remotely instead of switching off plugs individually.
The 30-second ad will be shown on high-profile programming TV spots on mainstream channels, including 'Coronation Street' on ITV1, and complemented with advertorials in national newspaper supplements from October.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager - Leading App Company - Ad Operations Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + bonus, London
- Group Account Director and Business Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London