In association with
EDF Energy 'EcoManager' by Euro RSCG
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 21 September 2010 04:19PM
EDF Energy, the UK energy supplier, has launched an energy monitor and appliances controller with a TV ad campaign featuring 'The Waltons' family.
The ad, made by creative agency Euro RSCG, with media buying by MPG, features the 1970s TV family 'The Waltons', using the programme’s signature scene in which the whole family calls out "goodnight" to each other.
The scene has been used to highlight the EcoManager, which allows consumers to "say goodnight" to their appliances remotely instead of switching off plugs individually.
The 30-second ad will be shown on high-profile programming TV spots on mainstream channels, including 'Coronation Street' on ITV1, and complemented with advertorials in national newspaper supplements from October.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £30000.00 - £36000.00 per annum, City of London
- Junior Product Owner / Business Analyst - Mobile Digital Gurus £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, package etc, London
- Digital PM with CMS build exp Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £17000 - £22000 Per Annum DOE, Wilmslow
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity