In association with
The Carphone Warehouse 'carphone chaos' by CHI & Partners
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 22 September 2010 02:15PM
The Carphone Warehouse has launched its first spot for a new campaign to promote the mobile retailer as the place to go for impartial advice on a wide range of modern handsets.
The ad, by CHI & Partners, features a man arriving at the store who is greeted by an array of animated characters such as Twitter birds and an Ocado shopping trolley, representing the apps available on Smartphones.
He makes his way past the various characters to a sales assistant who helps
him choose the right phone for him.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Manager Lipton Fleming £28000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus , London
- Associate Director of Content Strategy - London £75,000 Adam Recruitment £75000 - £76000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Senior Interactive Designer Source £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Qualitative Senior Research Executive Lipton Fleming £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart