In association with
The Carphone Warehouse 'carphone chaos' by CHI & Partners
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 22 September 2010 02:15PM
The Carphone Warehouse has launched its first spot for a new campaign to promote the mobile retailer as the place to go for impartial advice on a wide range of modern handsets.
The ad, by CHI & Partners, features a man arriving at the store who is greeted by an array of animated characters such as Twitter birds and an Ocado shopping trolley, representing the apps available on Smartphones.
He makes his way past the various characters to a sales assistant who helps
him choose the right phone for him.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire
- Senior Account Manager - Digital Pitch Consultants £3000 - £34000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Birmingham