In association with
The Carphone Warehouse 'carphone chaos' by CHI & Partners
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 22 September 2010 02:15PM
The Carphone Warehouse has launched its first spot for a new campaign to promote the mobile retailer as the place to go for impartial advice on a wide range of modern handsets.
The ad, by CHI & Partners, features a man arriving at the store who is greeted by an array of animated characters such as Twitter birds and an Ocado shopping trolley, representing the apps available on Smartphones.
He makes his way past the various characters to a sales assistant who helps
him choose the right phone for him.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Studio Manager - late shift Network Career Consultants £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Digital and integrated producer needed Digital Gurus £32000 - £40000 Per Annum, London
- Senior Retail Marketing Manager - Sport Stopgap £45000 per annum, London
- Event Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum + pro rata, London
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Starcom MediaVest wins spice brand's multi-million euro account
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed