Anderson joins 23red to lead digital
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 24 September 2010 12:00PM
Peter Anderson been hired by integrated agency 23red to be head of digital.
Previously a planning director at Underwired Amaze, the digital and eCRM specialist, Anderson will work across all 23red clients including Bacardi, Martini and Change4Life.
Prior to joining Underwired Amaze he was a digital planner on Agency.com's BA account.
Earlier in his career he was head of customer insight and integrated planning at Saatchi & Saatchi.
Tom Huxtable, managing director at 23red, said: "This is another big building block in the development of our integrated offering. Peter's digital background will prove invaluable, as will his experience of integrated comms."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account