Visa marketing head Dee Dutta tipped to leave the company
By Staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 24 September 2010 12:02PM
SINGAPORE - Dee Dutta (pictured), head of marketing for Visa Asia-Pacific, is understood to have left, with Rajiv Kapoor, the company's head of products and marketing for Central Europe, Middle East and Africa, adding regional responsibilities to his remit, according to sources.
Details of Dutta's sudden departure were not immediately clear.
Kapoor relocated from Singapore to London to take on his new role in May 2009. He held the regional role since May 2007, and prior to his time at Visa held the post of EVP of Nestlé India for two years.
Dutta joined Visa from his position as communications vice-president and head of marketing at Sony Ericsson where he spent six years. Since his appointment he has worked closely with TBWA following the agency's appointment to the brand's US$600 million global business, ousting incumbent BBDO. Visa works with OMD for its media business.
Dutta could not be reached for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire