In association with
The Times 'Gorillaz' by CHI & Partners
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 28 September 2010 11:47AM
The Times continues its TV ad campaign for its paid-for websites.
The latest spot features Damon Albarn and Jamie Hewlett of Gorillaz talking candidly about the things that have inspired them and the importance of the internet.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Marketing & Communications Executive The Crown Estate Circa £26,000 plus benefits, Central London
- Brand Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £100K + benefits, Central London
- Senior Strategic Marketing Consultant Rare Selection Up to £90K + benefits, Central London
- Account Manager Pitch Consultants £21000 - £27000 per annum, Birmingham