In association with
The Times 'Gorillaz' by CHI & Partners
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 28 September 2010 11:47AM
The Times continues its TV ad campaign for its paid-for websites.
The latest spot features Damon Albarn and Jamie Hewlett of Gorillaz talking candidly about the things that have inspired them and the importance of the internet.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior International Sales Executive Adam Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum + OTE, Bristol
- PR Senior Account Executive, B2B Tech, £25k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Head of Consumer & Shopper Insight FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70K-£85K + Car Allowance, Bonus, Benefits Package, North of London/Herts
- Senior Brand Manager OTC Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£60K + Car + Bonus, London