Brother '141%' by Grey London
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 28 September 2010 03:41PM
Grey London is launching a new pan-European campaign for printing technology specialist Brother.
The €10m (£8.3) multi-channel campaign promotes the brand’s A3 Inkjet printer range and is called ‘141%’ after the size increase between an A3 from an A4 sheet of paper.
The three spots aim to emphasise the impact of printing A3 and brings to life the ambition of people who work in small to medium-sized businesses.
The campaign will run in 19 European countries, with media buying support from MPG International. The campaign is supported by online and print activity.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Campaign Programmer Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Guildford
- Senior Marketing Manager Trace £35000 - £55000 Per Annum + benefits, South West London
- Marketing Manager x 2 Stopgap £43000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London