Westfield Stratford City appoints three digital agencies
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 29 September 2010 12:30PM
CHI, in partnership with Made by Many, and The Viral Factory have been appointed to the digital account for mega shopping centre Westfield Stratford City, after a four-way pitch.
The centre is readying activity ahead of its opening, which is scheduled for September 2011.
CHI and Made by Many, which presented in partnership, have been appointed to deliver the overall digital campaign. The Viral Factory will provide additional viral activity.
CHI had already been appointed to the advertising account for the centre, as well as the existing Westfield centre in West London in April.
Westfield Stratford City has a catchment of 4.1 million people and is anchored by a John Lewis, Waitrose and Marks & Spencer.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Marketing Coordinator /Communication Production Assistant - Mar Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Executive - Marketing Communications Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Account Executive Twist Recruitment £19000 - £22000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%