Westfield Stratford City appoints three digital agencies
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 29 September 2010 12:30PM
CHI, in partnership with Made by Many, and The Viral Factory have been appointed to the digital account for mega shopping centre Westfield Stratford City, after a four-way pitch.
The centre is readying activity ahead of its opening, which is scheduled for September 2011.
CHI and Made by Many, which presented in partnership, have been appointed to deliver the overall digital campaign. The Viral Factory will provide additional viral activity.
CHI had already been appointed to the advertising account for the centre, as well as the existing Westfield centre in West London in April.
Westfield Stratford City has a catchment of 4.1 million people and is anchored by a John Lewis, Waitrose and Marks & Spencer.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Web Producer / Dubai based / Tax free Salary MCG Associates Tax free Salary, Dubai
- Technical Author AF Selection £19,000 - £25,000, Nottingham
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement