In association with
Welsh Assembly 'our first Ryder Cup' by Wieden + Kennedy London
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 29 September 2010 03:11PM
Wieden + Kennedy London has created a campaign for the Welsh Assembly Government to celebrate Wales as the host for the Ryder Cup.
The TV spot aims to represent the game not only as competitive, but something to be
enjoyed between friends and features four non-actor mates putting on the golf course of Nefyn in Wales.
The film will run on NBC America and Sky Sports in the UK throughout the tournament. Wieden + Kennedy has also created a documentary (featured) which is also available on YouTube called ‘Our First Ryder Cup’, featuring Brothers and Sisters actor Matthew Rhys talking about the upcoming tournament.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Marketing & PR Executive Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £23,500, West Sussex
- Mid-Senior Copywriter | contract | leading mobile application Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum + competitive compensation & benefits packge, London
- Publisher Director Ultimate Asset £50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus and benefits , London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Halifax releases 'holiday dad' campaign