In association with
Welsh Assembly 'our first Ryder Cup' by Wieden + Kennedy London
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 29 September 2010 03:11PM
Wieden + Kennedy London has created a campaign for the Welsh Assembly Government to celebrate Wales as the host for the Ryder Cup.
The TV spot aims to represent the game not only as competitive, but something to be
enjoyed between friends and features four non-actor mates putting on the golf course of Nefyn in Wales.
The film will run on NBC America and Sky Sports in the UK throughout the tournament. Wieden + Kennedy has also created a documentary (featured) which is also available on YouTube called ‘Our First Ryder Cup’, featuring Brothers and Sisters actor Matthew Rhys talking about the upcoming tournament.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- CEO Gail Gallie departs Fallon
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Ex-M&S marketing chief Steven Sharp is consulting for WPP