In association with
Welsh Assembly 'our first Ryder Cup' by Wieden + Kennedy London
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 29 September 2010 03:11PM
Wieden + Kennedy London has created a campaign for the Welsh Assembly Government to celebrate Wales as the host for the Ryder Cup.
The TV spot aims to represent the game not only as competitive, but something to be
enjoyed between friends and features four non-actor mates putting on the golf course of Nefyn in Wales.
The film will run on NBC America and Sky Sports in the UK throughout the tournament. Wieden + Kennedy has also created a documentary (featured) which is also available on YouTube called ‘Our First Ryder Cup’, featuring Brothers and Sisters actor Matthew Rhys talking about the upcoming tournament.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Strategist / Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £50,000, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Planning Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £100,000, London
- Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'