In association with
Welsh Assembly 'our first Ryder Cup' by Wieden + Kennedy London
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 29 September 2010 03:11PM
Wieden + Kennedy London has created a campaign for the Welsh Assembly Government to celebrate Wales as the host for the Ryder Cup.
The TV spot aims to represent the game not only as competitive, but something to be
enjoyed between friends and features four non-actor mates putting on the golf course of Nefyn in Wales.
The film will run on NBC America and Sky Sports in the UK throughout the tournament. Wieden + Kennedy has also created a documentary (featured) which is also available on YouTube called ‘Our First Ryder Cup’, featuring Brothers and Sisters actor Matthew Rhys talking about the upcoming tournament.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- New Business Manager Gabriele Skelton £35000 per annum, London