Tetley's signs deal to sponsor ITV4 shows
By Maisie McCabe, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 30 September 2010 11:55AM
Tetley's, the Carlsberg-owned bitter brand, has signed an 18-month, multimillion-pound sponsorship deal with ITV4.
The sponsorship, which covers more than 40 hours of programming a week, marks the first time that Tetley's has advertised on TV for a number of years.
It will be backed by the tagline "Real Men's TV on ITV4", and includes classic shows such as Minder and new commissions such as Mark Watson: Kicks Off.
Tetley's sponsorship includes all programming between 11am and midnight apart from live sport and films, and is part of a planned £5 million investment in bitter brands from Carlsberg.
The idents for the sponsorship, created by Carlsberg UK's integrated marketing agency Billington Cartmell, will be shown on average eight times an hour between 11am and midnight, seven days a week.
OMD UK's Fuse Sport & Entertainment division negotiated the deal with ITV's commercial department.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014