Tetley's signs deal to sponsor ITV4 shows
By Maisie McCabe, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 30 September 2010 11:55AM
Tetley's, the Carlsberg-owned bitter brand, has signed an 18-month, multimillion-pound sponsorship deal with ITV4.
The sponsorship, which covers more than 40 hours of programming a week, marks the first time that Tetley's has advertised on TV for a number of years.
It will be backed by the tagline "Real Men's TV on ITV4", and includes classic shows such as Minder and new commissions such as Mark Watson: Kicks Off.
Tetley's sponsorship includes all programming between 11am and midnight apart from live sport and films, and is part of a planned £5 million investment in bitter brands from Carlsberg.
The idents for the sponsorship, created by Carlsberg UK's integrated marketing agency Billington Cartmell, will be shown on average eight times an hour between 11am and midnight, seven days a week.
OMD UK's Fuse Sport & Entertainment division negotiated the deal with ITV's commercial department.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Global Digital Brand Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + other benefits , Slough
- Marketing & Communications Director Stopgap £70000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Lipton Fleming £28000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus , London
- Associate Director of Content Strategy - London £75,000 Adam Recruitment £75000 - £76000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart