Tetley's signs deal to sponsor ITV4 shows
By Maisie McCabe, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 30 September 2010 11:55AM
Tetley's, the Carlsberg-owned bitter brand, has signed an 18-month, multimillion-pound sponsorship deal with ITV4.
The sponsorship, which covers more than 40 hours of programming a week, marks the first time that Tetley's has advertised on TV for a number of years.
It will be backed by the tagline "Real Men's TV on ITV4", and includes classic shows such as Minder and new commissions such as Mark Watson: Kicks Off.
Tetley's sponsorship includes all programming between 11am and midnight apart from live sport and films, and is part of a planned £5 million investment in bitter brands from Carlsberg.
The idents for the sponsorship, created by Carlsberg UK's integrated marketing agency Billington Cartmell, will be shown on average eight times an hour between 11am and midnight, seven days a week.
OMD UK's Fuse Sport & Entertainment division negotiated the deal with ITV's commercial department.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Planning Media Executive Gemini Search £24000.00 - £28000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager (worlds No1 Agency) London Adam Recruitment £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager - South West Stopgap £39000 - £47000 per annum, South West England
- Senior Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets