ActionAid in hunt for digital agency
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 04 October 2010 02:25PM
ActionAid is looking for a digital agency to handle its £1.1m two-year donor acquisition contract .
The contract will consolidate the charity's existing digital acquisition marketing into one account.
ActionAid currently works with Minute Steak (part of Steak), Online Media Group, TradeDoubler and Affiliate Future.
We Are Social, which works on social media projects for the charity, is not affected by the review.
The charity will experiment with digital in 2011, before the launch of its five-year strategy in 2012.
ActionAid will be holding an open house on Thursday (7 October) for agencies to ask questions about the tender.
The deadline for first stage tender documentation submissions is 15 October.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Business Development Director - Design Branding and Integrated - London Spectrum £70,000 - £90,000, London
- Middleweight Graphic Designer become £28-35K, Central London
- Account Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + benefits, London
- Senior UX/IA Mobile Designer - 3 Month Contract - London Network Career Consultants £300 - £350 per day, London