ActionAid in hunt for digital agency
ActionAid is looking for a digital agency to handle its £1.1m two-year donor acquisition contract .
The contract will consolidate the charity's existing digital acquisition marketing into one account.
ActionAid currently works with Minute Steak (part of Steak), Online Media Group, TradeDoubler and Affiliate Future.
We Are Social, which works on social media projects for the charity, is not affected by the review.
The charity will experiment with digital in 2011, before the launch of its five-year strategy in 2012.
ActionAid will be holding an open house on Thursday (7 October) for agencies to ask questions about the tender.
The deadline for first stage tender documentation submissions is 15 October.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Luxury Designer become £ - Negotiable, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London