In association with
Samsung 'the proof machine' by The Viral Factory
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 05 October 2010 10:44AM
Samsung has launched an ad campaign with an online film by The Viral Factory.
The film starts with a photo being taken and placed on a Samsung SD memory card, after which a it is attachedto the front-end of a remote controlled car fixed with a camera.
The card is then put through a series of tests.
Viral Factory creative director, Henry Cowling, said: "This was inspired by Ian Banks' classic The Wasp Factory, in which the main character builds a fantastical divination machine which kills wasps in various grisly ways. The viewer is left in no doubt that Samsung Memory cards are tough little buggers. We're hoping that the internet audience will like the ingenuity and creative endeavour of the spot - plus the fact that it packs a few surprises along the way."
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency