DKNY Jeans, Iris launch global digital campaign 'Room 303
By Jane Leung, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 05 October 2010 03:31PM
HONG KONG - Fashion brand DKNY Jeans has launched its widely anticipated suspenseful global digital campaign 'Room 303 - Unlock the secrets'.
The integrated campaign titled ‘Room 303 - Unlock the secrets’, involves a series of viral animated webisodes and promotional activities to coincide with the brand's Fall/ Winter 2010 Collection inspired by the legendary Chelsea Hotel in New York.The campaign is created by Iris following their appointment to handle the project regionally in August.
The campaign, which features an artist, a poet, a rock star, an actor and a socialite all staying at The Chelsea Hotel, invites participants to find out what draws five strangers to the hotel and unlock the secret to what lurks in Room 303. The teaser ad opens with, "Five strangers. One hotel. Too many secrets."
The five-part series, each featuring a different character and key DKNY looks, will launch progressively over five weeks, starting at the end of this week.
Fans can follow the story and pick up clues on characters’ blogs, MySpace, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook as the tale unfolds. Each episode will conclude with a quiz and the chance to win DKNY merchandise.
The grand prize is a stay at the legendary Chelsea Hotel in New York and a role as part of the ensemble cast for the final webisode.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London