In association with
Xbox 'Fable III: Kingmaker' by McCann London
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 06 October 2010 12:58PM
Microsoft has launched a new campaign to launch its Fable III video game.
The campaign centres around a mobile phone game in which users join one of two factions competing to capture as much territory as possible.
Using a mobile app and the Kingmaker website www.fable3kingmaker.com, players use the GPS in their mobiles to tag their location with a virtual flag.
Players are rewarded for participating with gold‚ which can be transferred on to the actual video game which launches on October 29th. This gold‚ can be spent on in-game customisation and in-game products.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior UX/IA Mobile Designer - 3 Month Contract - London Network Career Consultants £300 - £350 per day, London
- Junior Account Executive Pitch Consultants £15000 - £18000 per annum, Birmingham
- French Speaking Graphic designer | Corporate communications - Global Healthcare Brand Aquent Competitive day rate, Hertfordshire
- Client Services Director - Full-Service Digital Agency Silverdrum to £55,000 + benefits, London