In association with
Baileys 'birthday candle' BBH
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 06 October 2010 03:54PM
BBH has created its first campaign for Baileys since picking up the global business earlier this year.
The global campaign aims to remind consumers of the joy of spontaneous moments in the company of friends.
The first TV ad is set at a birthday party. Baileys comes to the rescue when a birthday cake collapses and the group of partygoers pour the drink over the broken bits of cake.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Senior Brand Manager - Drinks Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%