In association with
Baileys 'birthday candle' BBH
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 06 October 2010 03:54PM
BBH has created its first campaign for Baileys since picking up the global business earlier this year.
The global campaign aims to remind consumers of the joy of spontaneous moments in the company of friends.
The first TV ad is set at a birthday party. Baileys comes to the rescue when a birthday cake collapses and the group of partygoers pour the drink over the broken bits of cake.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Peterborough
- Technical SEO Account Manager - Leading Mid-size Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, Ipswich
- Marketing Services Manager, Leisure Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'