CHI lands Samsung global mobile task
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 07 October 2010 08:00AM
Samsung has appointed CHI & Partners to handle the global advertising account for its mobile division.
The agency won the business after a pitch against the rival Samsung roster shops Leo Burnett, Beattie McGuinness Bungay and Cheil Worldwide.
CHI will now lead all global ad campaigns to promote Samsung’s range of mobile phones, which include the Galaxy, Wave and Libre.
The appointment further strengthens CHI’s relationship with Samsung on a global level. In November last year, it was named as Samsung’s global agency of record for its TV products, and was also appointed to oversee the $75 million launch of the Genio range of mobile handsets.
Earlier this year, CHI was responsible for creating the "New Dimension" campaign to promote the introduction of Samsung’s 3D LED TVs.
The campaign included a TV ad that showed a number of 3D TV’s being placed strategically around a busy city centre, to show how the objects on screen appeared to interact with the real world.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Content Executive Haymarket Media Group Dependant on Experience, Teddington, Middlesex
- Senior Digital Designer - Integrated agency - London Network Career Consultants £200 - £280 per day, London
- Affiliate Account Manager - German Betting Appointments £30000 - £35000 per annum + bonus, London
- eCommerce Operations Executive - 6 month contract ADLIB £20000 - £25000 per annum, Bristol
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency