CHI lands Samsung global mobile task
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 07 October 2010 08:00AM
Samsung has appointed CHI & Partners to handle the global advertising account for its mobile division.
The agency won the business after a pitch against the rival Samsung roster shops Leo Burnett, Beattie McGuinness Bungay and Cheil Worldwide.
CHI will now lead all global ad campaigns to promote Samsung’s range of mobile phones, which include the Galaxy, Wave and Libre.
The appointment further strengthens CHI’s relationship with Samsung on a global level. In November last year, it was named as Samsung’s global agency of record for its TV products, and was also appointed to oversee the $75 million launch of the Genio range of mobile handsets.
Earlier this year, CHI was responsible for creating the "New Dimension" campaign to promote the introduction of Samsung’s 3D LED TVs.
The campaign included a TV ad that showed a number of 3D TV’s being placed strategically around a busy city centre, to show how the objects on screen appeared to interact with the real world.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Trading Director, Retail Premier Consultants c.£200k+ plus senior management benefits, Confidential
- Brand & Marketing Manager Foods Stopgap £55000 - £65000 per annum, London
- European Marketing Co-ordinator Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, Rugby
- Global Head of Trading-South Africa Lipton Fleming £90000 per annum + benefits, Johannesburg
- MW ARt Director Red Sofa London £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?