New business leagues (8 Oct 2010)
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 07 October 2010 11:12AM
Bartle Bogle Hegarty slips into the top ten creative league after taking the Yeo Valley account, while PHD jumps up a rank adding Viagogo to its billings.
Each week Campaign publishes the agency new business rankings across the creative, media, digital and direct marketing sectors.
The attached table ranks agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they loose. It shows the cumulative totals for new business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snap shot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic or view the 'New Business League' page at campaign.co.uk/newbiz.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior International Agency Sales Manager - Mobile Salt £70000 per annum + strong bonus and great bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director - Consumer Tech Trace £80k to £110k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), Londo...
- Head of Marketing The RSA Circa £60,000 per annum (commensurate with skills and experience) + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director - Pharma / Healthcare Trace £80k to £110k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), Londo...
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films