Aviva 'you are the big picture' by AMV
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 13 October 2010 12:43PM
Aviva is projecting giant portraits of its customers on to landmark buildings in six cites around the world as part of a new campaign.
The process begins in London then Warsaw, Paris and Singapore, followed by Dehli and Mumbai. Buildings including Sea Containers House in London will act as a canvas for the images.
The activity supports a press campaign that tells individual stories of how customers were helped out of stressful situations through a quick insurance service from Aviva.
People can upload their photograph at www.youarethebigpicture.com or via the Aviva Facebook page. For the first 250,000 photos uploaded by the public, Aviva will donate £1 per image to Save the Children. A short film is then generated for each user uploading their picture, they can then download or share their personalised film.
You can view a video generated through the website above.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Internal Communications Executive / Manager ADLIB Salary Flexible DOE, Bristol
- Mid Weight Designer 4 Experience Design Agency Zebra People £30000 - £37000 per annum, City of London
- Community Manager Dot-Gap £22k, Central London
- Digital Project Manager / eCommerce Manager - client side. Search Party 30-40k + benefits, Berkshire
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office