BBC Worldwide's Fagan joins ESPN
ESPN, the Disney-owned sports broadcaster, has appointed BBC Worldwide's European sales director, Alan Fagan, to the new role of group director of advertising and sponsorship sales for Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
At ESPN, Fagan will be responsible for the day-to-day management of all of its multi-platform advertising and sponsorship sales across the EMEA region, including the relationship with ESPN's UK sales house, Sky Media.
His appointment follows the recent departure of Abeed Janmohamed, ESPN's head of agency sales across EMEA.
Fagan will also be charged with driving international sales from Europe-based clients for all ESPN products worldwide. He will report to Lynne Kraselsky, the senior vice-president of international ad and sponsorship sales, who is based in New York.
At BBC Worldwide, Fagan led the ad sales team for BBC World News and BBC.com across Western and Northern Europe.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Project Manager - Business Analyst Salt £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Technical Product Manager JV Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Skipton
- Qualitative Directors looking for innovative solutions Elizabeth Norman International $115000 - $150000 per annum + Bonus & Benefits, ShÃ nghÇŽi
- Senior Category Manager Better Placed Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Maidenhead
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity