BBC Worldwide's Fagan joins ESPN
ESPN, the Disney-owned sports broadcaster, has appointed BBC Worldwide's European sales director, Alan Fagan, to the new role of group director of advertising and sponsorship sales for Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
At ESPN, Fagan will be responsible for the day-to-day management of all of its multi-platform advertising and sponsorship sales across the EMEA region, including the relationship with ESPN's UK sales house, Sky Media.
His appointment follows the recent departure of Abeed Janmohamed, ESPN's head of agency sales across EMEA.
Fagan will also be charged with driving international sales from Europe-based clients for all ESPN products worldwide. He will report to Lynne Kraselsky, the senior vice-president of international ad and sponsorship sales, who is based in New York.
At BBC Worldwide, Fagan led the ad sales team for BBC World News and BBC.com across Western and Northern Europe.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London