Havas lifted by UK as global revenue rises 12.9%
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 19 October 2010 12:20PM
Havas has provided further evidence of the advertising recovery with a 12.9% rise in third quarter revenue to €368m (£324m).
The French's group's UK business achieved its highest year-on-year growth figure of 2010 with a 12.1% increase to €46m.
Organic growth came in at 5.3% globally and 7.5% for the UK. New business wins in the country during the quarter included Barclays' DM and CRM business by EHS 4D.
Despite France also growing by 7.1%, Havas' overall Europe revenue increased by just 3.2% to €190m.
Revenue rose in all other territories - North America by 5.5% to €127m, Asia Pacific by 30.7% to €17m and Latin America by 62% to €34m.
For the year to date Havas' overall revenues amounted to €1,097m, up 2.9% from the previous year.
Havas is chaired by major shareholder Vincent Bolloré and is the world's sixth-largest advertising group.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Marketing Campaign Executive Ninesharp £125 - £135 per day, Stanmore
- B2B National Sales Manager PSD Group Up to £50K + package, Field based (various regions)
- Brand manager - TOP 3 FMCG Jarlett de Grouchy £42000 - £47000 per annum + car + bonus, West London
- Business Development Manager Lodestar Events Ltd £40,000 - £50,000 salary dependent on experience + performance bonus , Offices located in South West London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity