In association with
Powerade 'sweat session' by Mother
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 19 October 2010 05:24PM
Coca-Cola has enlisted world and European heptathlon champion Jessica Ennis to promote its new calorie free fitness drink Powerade Zero.
Filmed by Mother at the English Institute of Sport in Sheffield, the campaign includes TV, outdoor and digital activity and, alongside Mother, is also delivered by Iris, Synergy and M&C Saatchi Sport & Entertainment and Vizeum, A 30-second TV teaser has launched driving consumers to watch the session in full at poweradegb.com, where an extended four minute film of the activity will also be streamed.
It features Ennis taking on three boxing enthusiasts in a Powerade sweat session. Fans will also be able to view a 20-second version of the engaging ‘sweat session’ and take part in a consumer promotion, giving away a year’s gym membership and 52 personal training sessions.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- CEO Gail Gallie departs Fallon
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Ex-M&S marketing chief Steven Sharp is consulting for WPP