In association with
GHD 'cinderella' by RKCR/Y&R
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 20 October 2010 10:52AM
RKCR/Y&R has launched a new record label, Two Black Cats and the record label's first signing is on the latest GHD ad campaign.
The label is being run by RKCR’s head of music Dan Neale and its first signing is LA-based indie-rock outfit Le Rev, whose forthcoming single, Lucky You, is the soundtrack to the agency’s new ghd ad.
The new GHD film promotes the brand’s ‘Midnight Collection’. The film has been edited into a music video to accompany the song’s release, as well as online and TV ads. RKCR collaborated with director Floria Sigismondi for the campaign.
The new ad is second installment in the brand’s ‘Twisted Fairytales’ campaign and is built around the character of Cinderella who finds that the ball isn’t ruined when the clock strikes midnight. The multi platform, integrated campaign includes film, print and social media.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Partnerships Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing - Luxury Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum, South East
- Brand Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + benefits, South East
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed