Diary: Never dull at Meteorite
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 15 October 2010 12:00AM
Some agencies will do anything to prove their dedication to a client but, this month, it seems that Meteorite has taken things to an even more extreme (and decidedly garish) level. Having won the ad account for Breakthrough Breast Cancer recently, the agency has chosen to celebrate national Breast Cancer Awareness month by turning its office pink.
Not only have the walls been painted a colour so bright it would put Katie Price to shame, the agency, which has also changed the soft furnishing and loo roll to pink variants, is now serving pink milk and cherryade in the kitchen and offering pink fondant fancies in client meetings.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Associate Research Manager- Customised Research Lipton Fleming £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Data & Reporting Manager- Media Agency Lipton Fleming £35000.00 per annum, London
- Category Lead - Fresh Produce x2 Brand Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum + plus a market leading benefits package, Hertford
- Head of Brand Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £47,000 - £57,000, Central London