In association with
Bordeaux 'Xmas turkey' by Isobel
Campaign Work, Thursday, 21 October 2010 03:40PM
The Bordeaux Wine Council has launched the latest in its 'good food would choose bordeaux' print campaign with a Christmas twist.
'Xmas Turkey' follows three executions whcih laucnhed this summer: 'lobster', 'sauccisson' and 'wine glass'.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London