Wolf Blass appoints first digital agency
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 26 October 2010 08:59AM
Treasury Wine Estates, the wine division of the Foster's Group, has appointed Fuse Digital to handle the digital account for its Wolf Blass brand.
It will be the first time the wine brand has worked with a digital agency in the UK.
The move comes as Wolf Blass looks to ramp up its digital strategy to engage with new audiences and increase its online presence. Social media will form a big part of the wine brand's new online strategy.
In August Treasury Wine Estates called a review of its digital account. The group also owns brands including Lindemans and Penfolds.
Annabel Keech, Wolf Blass EMEA senior brand manager, said: "We were impressed with Fuse's approach to digital media, their expertise and their recommendations.
"We're looking forward to building a long-lasting and successful partnership that drives our brand forwards and ensures it stands out from the crowd."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Integrated - £28-32K Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent agency benefits , London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £42,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Innovation Development Manager Stopgap £35750 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account