Wolf Blass appoints first digital agency
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 26 October 2010 08:59AM
Treasury Wine Estates, the wine division of the Foster's Group, has appointed Fuse Digital to handle the digital account for its Wolf Blass brand.
It will be the first time the wine brand has worked with a digital agency in the UK.
The move comes as Wolf Blass looks to ramp up its digital strategy to engage with new audiences and increase its online presence. Social media will form a big part of the wine brand's new online strategy.
In August Treasury Wine Estates called a review of its digital account. The group also owns brands including Lindemans and Penfolds.
Annabel Keech, Wolf Blass EMEA senior brand manager, said: "We were impressed with Fuse's approach to digital media, their expertise and their recommendations.
"We're looking forward to building a long-lasting and successful partnership that drives our brand forwards and ensures it stands out from the crowd."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior UX/IA Mobile Designer - 3 Month Contract - London Network Career Consultants £300 - £350 per day, London
- Junior Account Executive Pitch Consultants £15000 - £18000 per annum, Birmingham
- French Speaking Graphic designer | Corporate communications - Global Healthcare Brand Aquent Competitive day rate, Hertfordshire
- Client Services Director - Full-Service Digital Agency Silverdrum to £55,000 + benefits, London