Optical Express calls £5m ad review
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 October 2010 08:00AM
Optical Express, the high street optician, is reviewing its £5m advertising account.
The company is looking for an agency to produce a television campaign for January next year.
The Glasgow-based brand handles its advertising in-house and has previously worked with Leith, which won the business without a pitch in 2003.
Optical Express' last major advertising campaign, launched in April this year, starred former the golfer Padraig Harrington promoting the company's laser eye surgery. In the ad Harrington talks about how surgery helped his game and improved his focus.
Another recent TV ad, called "active lifestyle" shows a golfer hitting a ball and a tennis player serving, to illustrate how laser eye surgery can enhance an active lifestyle.
Last year, Optical Express also invested in advertising for its cosmetic surgery brand, The Cosmetic Clinic. The campaign showed a series of women in their daily routines such as shopping, swimming, and having drinks with friends.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex
- Designer - Stunning Agency - Central London - c£40k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k, Central London