Voluntary Service Overseas hunts agency
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 28 October 2010 11:45AM
Voluntary Service Overseas, the charity that sends volunteers to work abroad with full financial support, is looking for an ad agency.
The organisation, which has previously used direct response marketing, wants an agency to create a campaign to run in January next year to raise awareness.
The charity will have chemistry meetings with agencies in early November.
Past activity for the charity includes a three-week campaign for VSO's Volunteer Linking project aimed at encouraging people to donate money to volunteer projects in the developing world.
VSO has offices in the UK, Ireland, Canada, the Netherlands, Kenya and the Philippines.
The charity's work focuses on development goals in education, health, disability, securing livelihoods and HIV and Aids.
It was founded in 1958 and has placed more than 42,000 volunteers in more than 140 developing countries.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014