In association with
Range Rover 'pulse of the city' by Brooklyn Brothers
Campaign Work, Thursday, 28 October 2010 04:09PM
The new Range Rover Evoque is launching with a new campaign by Brooklyn Brothers which tracks the journeys of influential people from ten cites to create an online interactive city guide.
Daisy Lowe, Henry Holland and Dylan Jones are among 40 influential names involved.
In addition, a ‘Pulse of the City’ app, launches on iPhone and uses GPS tracking to record the collective movements of people within the ten cities. Users will be sent a graphical representation of their journey which they can display on the Helloevoque.com website.
Participants will also be able to add comments about their favourite walks and journeys.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014