In association with
Boots 'here come the girls' by Mother
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 02 November 2010 05:00PM
Boots is continuing its 'Here come the girls' campaign with a new series of fourteen ads.
Created by Mother and directed by Ric Cantor of comedy show Man Stroke Woman, the scenes feature a cast of comic actors playing different women who shop at Boots. One spot features a woman working at a call centre who gets distracted by her new Boots make-up.
A second ad shows three friends meeting up for lunch who give each other gifts despite agreeing not to ‘do presents this year’. The creative work will change with more content and extending into stores, online, in DM and through PR.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus car/ car allowance, London