In association with
O2 'the walk' by VCCP
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 03 November 2010 12:08PM
O2 is unveiling the next version of its 'the walk' campaign featuring legendary US rock band the Foo Fighters.
In the latest ad the cameras follow Foo Fighters lead man Dave Grohl as he walks through his home to meet his band members in his garage. He hits the button on the garage door remote and as the door rises it is revealed that the Foo Fighters are actually on stage.
The creative team was Dave Grohl, Keiran Knight, Veriyan Prigg alongside VCCP’s creative director Darren Bailes. Media buying by Zenith Optimedia.
Dave Grohl, Foo Fighters frontman, said: "Talking about forthcoming shows, these things never seem real until the lights go down and you see the audiences faces for the first time. It is such an incredible feeling, I can already imagine the energy."
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency