In association with
O2 'the walk' by VCCP
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 03 November 2010 12:08PM
O2 is unveiling the next version of its 'the walk' campaign featuring legendary US rock band the Foo Fighters.
In the latest ad the cameras follow Foo Fighters lead man Dave Grohl as he walks through his home to meet his band members in his garage. He hits the button on the garage door remote and as the door rises it is revealed that the Foo Fighters are actually on stage.
The creative team was Dave Grohl, Keiran Knight, Veriyan Prigg alongside VCCP’s creative director Darren Bailes. Media buying by Zenith Optimedia.
Dave Grohl, Foo Fighters frontman, said: "Talking about forthcoming shows, these things never seem real until the lights go down and you see the audiences faces for the first time. It is such an incredible feeling, I can already imagine the energy."
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Interim Brand Manager Better Placed Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, North West England
- Senior Account Manager, Top Booze Brand, eCRM & Digital, up to £38k MODA consult up to £38k + benefits, Central London
- Social Media Account Manager Search Party 30-40k, Central London
- Senior Brand Experience Manager PSD Group Up to £65,000 + Car, Bonus & Benefits, London