Chemistry lands £7 million UK Emirates ad brief
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 November 2010 10:35AM
Emirates has appointed Chemistry Communications to handle its £7 million UK advertising account.
The agency, which will add the above-the-line duties to its existing role as Emirates' digital agency, was appointed without a pitch.
Emirates previously work-ed with VCCP, which won the account from Leagas Delaney in 2009 after it had initially presented for the global ad business. However, Emirates has decided to consolidate into Chemistry, which, in addition to digital, also handles the strategy for Emirates' frequent flyer programme.
The appointment does not affect StrawberryFrog Amsterdam, which handles Emirates' £160 million global ad business.
UK activity includes the promotion of and services offered by the six UK airports from which Emirates operates. Chemistry previously worked on a project to promote the Manchester launch of the airline's Airbus A380.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Stunning Digital Director - Top Media Agency Ultimate Asset £60000 - £63000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £80K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- Digital Strategist - Growth & Innovation Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London