Chemistry lands £7 million UK Emirates ad brief
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 November 2010 10:35AM
Emirates has appointed Chemistry Communications to handle its £7 million UK advertising account.
The agency, which will add the above-the-line duties to its existing role as Emirates' digital agency, was appointed without a pitch.
Emirates previously work-ed with VCCP, which won the account from Leagas Delaney in 2009 after it had initially presented for the global ad business. However, Emirates has decided to consolidate into Chemistry, which, in addition to digital, also handles the strategy for Emirates' frequent flyer programme.
The appointment does not affect StrawberryFrog Amsterdam, which handles Emirates' £160 million global ad business.
UK activity includes the promotion of and services offered by the six UK airports from which Emirates operates. Chemistry previously worked on a project to promote the Manchester launch of the airline's Airbus A380.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, Winnersh, Berkshire
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films