Orient Express in hunt for ad agency
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 November 2010 11:00AM
Orient Express Group, the luxury travel and hotels company, is reviewing its global integrated advertising account.
The group, which owns or part-owns and manages 50 hotels, restaurants, tourist trains and river cruisers in 24 countries, is inviting agencies to pitch for the business.
It is expected to appoint an agency to focus on below- the-line activity and has approached a wide range of shops to contest the business. The review is expected to be run out of London.
Orient Express Group, with hotels including 21 in New York and Mount Nelson Hotel in South Africa, has previously created the majority of its advertising in-house.
The company announced this week, in its financial report, a 21 per cent rise in profits for the third quarter ending 30 September compared with the same period last year.
Revenue from its hotels rose by $18 million to $132 million and revenue from trains and cruises was down slightly to $23.6 million.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of Marketing The RSA Circa £60,000 per annum (commensurate with skills and experience) + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director - Pharma / Healthcare Trace £80k to £110k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), Londo...
- Senior Consultant - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £60k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (West), London (Greater) / Twickenham, Lo...
- Associate Director - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £85k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films