Diary: Water-cooler monitor
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 October 2010 12:00AM
WHAT TOPICS HAS THE INDUSTRY BEEN DISCUSSING THIS WEEK?
THE TALK TIME SPENT
The Government spending cuts. Their impact on 1hr 17 mins
advertising and marketing could be massive.
The Campaign Big Awards. Despite the clash with the 1hr 3 mins
half-term break, the industry's top players joined the
throng at the Grosvenor House this week.
Santander's second creative review this year. 43 mins
Agencies are hoping that the financial services company
doesn't call this one off as it did with an earlier
process in the summer.
Ivan Pollard's departure from Naked to join 21 mins
Coca-Cola in the US. A good hiring for the soft drinks
giant but undoubtedly a blow for Naked. Word is that
the appointment is part of some wider changes at Coke
that will lead to a greater focus on "content".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Lead Graphic Designer / Creative Designer Guru Careers £35 - 40k, Based in London (EC1)
- Freelance ATL Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £150 - £190 per day, London
- Head of Marketing & Sales Stopgap £35000 per annum, London
- Display Account Manager- Print and Digital £35K Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive