Diary: Water-cooler monitor
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 29 October 2010 12:00AM
WHAT TOPICS HAS THE INDUSTRY BEEN DISCUSSING THIS WEEK?
THE TALK TIME SPENT
The Government spending cuts. Their impact on 1hr 17 mins
advertising and marketing could be massive.
The Campaign Big Awards. Despite the clash with the 1hr 3 mins
half-term break, the industry's top players joined the
throng at the Grosvenor House this week.
Santander's second creative review this year. 43 mins
Agencies are hoping that the financial services company
doesn't call this one off as it did with an earlier
process in the summer.
Ivan Pollard's departure from Naked to join 21 mins
Coca-Cola in the US. A good hiring for the soft drinks
giant but undoubtedly a blow for Naked. Word is that
the appointment is part of some wider changes at Coke
that will lead to a greater focus on "content".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Freelance Account Manager? We need you now! Exciting accounts and excellent rates up to £170 a day. Barker Graves Up to £170/day, central London
- FABULOUS FREELANCERS? Look no further! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel