In association with
Tia Maria 'get behind the mask' by Harriman Steel
Campaign Work, Monday, 08 November 2010 12:08PM
Tia Maria has launched a new global TV campaign to target 'out of home' drinkers.
The campaign, created by creative agency Harriman Steel, focuses on the new mix of Tia Maria and Cranberry Juice, Tia Breeze.
The TV ad was directed by American filmmaker Zoe Cassavetes, whose first full length feature film Broken English debuted in 2007. The ad shows a young woman in a bar ordering in a Tia Breeze wearing a mask. As she walks away with her drink her mask comes off as she joins her friends. Fabio Boldini,
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Designer (Packaging, Brochure, POS, Retouching) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer (Branding, Marketing, POS, Packaging) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Assistant - 6 Month Contract - Milton Keynes Ninesharp £9.50 - £10.50 per hour, Milton Keynes
- EMEA Digital Marketing Manager Ninesharp £40000 - £45000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business