In association with
Tia Maria 'get behind the mask' by Harriman Steel
Campaign Work, Monday, 08 November 2010 12:08PM
Tia Maria has launched a new global TV campaign to target 'out of home' drinkers.
The campaign, created by creative agency Harriman Steel, focuses on the new mix of Tia Maria and Cranberry Juice, Tia Breeze.
The TV ad was directed by American filmmaker Zoe Cassavetes, whose first full length feature film Broken English debuted in 2007. The ad shows a young woman in a bar ordering in a Tia Breeze wearing a mask. As she walks away with her drink her mask comes off as she joins her friends. Fabio Boldini,
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- UK Account Director Haymarket Media Group Dependent on experience, Teddington, Middlesex
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London
- Qualitative Director Hasson Associates £60,000 - £70,000, Central London