Crispin Porter hires TBWA's Powers for global strategy
By Mark Banham, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 09 November 2010 10:36AM
Crispin Porter + Bogusky has appointed Suzanne Powers as global strategy officer, signalling the agency's ambition to spread its influence outside its US heartland.
Powers joins the MDC Partners-owned agency from TBWA Worldwide, where she took global strategic responsibility for major Omnicom clients including GSK, Mars and Nivea.
She is a 10-year veteran of TBWA and has held several new business and strategy roles during her time at the network.
Andrew Keller, Crispin Porter + Bogusky chief executive, said: "We've found a restless kindred spirit in Suzanne with unmatched talent and experience in global planning and activation,
"It's time to change the current global agency model."
She will not be immediately replaced at TBWA Worldwide and members of her team will take up her responsibilities.
Powers added: "In this role, I'm lucky enough to get to work with an extremely talented group of people to take one of the most iconic agency brands and help that brand travel in a way that will unleash creativity and ideas across borders,"
Last month, Crispin Porter won the brief for Kraft chocolate brand Milka. It took the business in a pitch against incumbent Ogilvy & Mather and two undisclosed agencies.
Crispin Porter + Bogusky Europe is headquartered in Gottenburg, Sweden, but also has a newly opened London office, that will now act as the central hub for the Milka account.
The agency is known for opening offices in quirky locations including Boulder, Colorado in the US, and is also understood to have expansion plans in the Asia Pacific region and Latin America.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account