In association with
Iceland 'moulin blanche' by Beta
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 09 November 2010 04:58PM
Iceland's latest campaign is Moulin Rouge inspired and features real mums dancing alongside Jason Donovan to celebrate the Christmas season.
Beta re-cast some Iceland customers who auditioned for the brands ad campaigns earlier this year, following Iceland’s decision to adopt a customer as the face of Iceland.
The ad centres on an elaborate Moulin-Rouge themed Christmas party. Donovan, dressed as a ringmaster, sports high heels and suspenders for the ad’s climax.
Launching on Sunday November 14th during ‘I’m a Celebrity..Get Me Out of Here’, the TV spot is also supported by PR and in-store activity.
More information about the Iceland mums in the ad appears in the Iceland Christmas magazine along with the brand’s website and Facebook page.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Project Manager - Business Analyst - BI Salt £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Marketing Manager Ninesharp £250 - £300 per day, Manchester
- Digital Marketing Executive Ninesharp £20000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits, Egham
- Freelance Project Manager - Leading Agency - £250 DR Digital Gurus £200 - £250 per day, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity