In association with
Iceland 'moulin blanche' by Beta
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 09 November 2010 04:58PM
Iceland's latest campaign is Moulin Rouge inspired and features real mums dancing alongside Jason Donovan to celebrate the Christmas season.
Beta re-cast some Iceland customers who auditioned for the brands ad campaigns earlier this year, following Iceland’s decision to adopt a customer as the face of Iceland.
The ad centres on an elaborate Moulin-Rouge themed Christmas party. Donovan, dressed as a ringmaster, sports high heels and suspenders for the ad’s climax.
Launching on Sunday November 14th during ‘I’m a Celebrity..Get Me Out of Here’, the TV spot is also supported by PR and in-store activity.
More information about the Iceland mums in the ad appears in the Iceland Christmas magazine along with the brand’s website and Facebook page.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Mid Brand Strategist & Senior Brand Strategist Royds Raphael £60k-£90k + neg + generous benefits, London
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - Retail Royds Raphael £30k-£40k, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East