In association with
E.ON 'energy fit' by DLKW Lowe
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 10 November 2010 02:14PM
E.ON has launched a campaign by DLKW Lowe to promote its new website eonenergyfit.com which provides personalised energy efficiency advice that allows users to enter detailed information on energy use.
A TV ad, directed by Jim Lefevre of Nexus Productions, features a pair of animated mice, voiced by Jim Broadbent and Mark Maier, who are displeased by the energy saving measures of humans, including the draft excluders limiting the mice’s access under the door.
The TV is part of a fully integrated campaign including radio, online, press and outdoor advertising.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second