In association with
E.ON 'energy fit' by DLKW Lowe
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 10 November 2010 02:14PM
E.ON has launched a campaign by DLKW Lowe to promote its new website eonenergyfit.com which provides personalised energy efficiency advice that allows users to enter detailed information on energy use.
A TV ad, directed by Jim Lefevre of Nexus Productions, features a pair of animated mice, voiced by Jim Broadbent and Mark Maier, who are displeased by the energy saving measures of humans, including the draft excluders limiting the mice’s access under the door.
The TV is part of a fully integrated campaign including radio, online, press and outdoor advertising.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency