In association with
E.ON 'energy fit' by DLKW Lowe
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 10 November 2010 02:14PM
E.ON has launched a campaign by DLKW Lowe to promote its new website eonenergyfit.com which provides personalised energy efficiency advice that allows users to enter detailed information on energy use.
A TV ad, directed by Jim Lefevre of Nexus Productions, features a pair of animated mice, voiced by Jim Broadbent and Mark Maier, who are displeased by the energy saving measures of humans, including the draft excluders limiting the mice’s access under the door.
The TV is part of a fully integrated campaign including radio, online, press and outdoor advertising.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Agency Sales Ultimate Asset £60000 - £65000 per annum + +comm, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER @ BOUTIQUE MEDIA AGENCY - £40k! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + benefits, London
- Major DSP, Dutch Country Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + + £35k comm, London
- Affiliate Executive - Huge Retail Client - Leading Media Agency Ultimate Asset £18000 - £20000 per annum, London