Publicis wins SCA global babycare
By Campaign staff, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 November 2010 11:30AM
SCA, the global healthcare company, has appointed Publicis London to oversee the global strategy for its portfolio of babycare products.
The agency picked up the business without pitching and will now be responsible for devising the strategy for the company's babycare brands across a number of European, African, Asian and South American markets. The brand campaigns will continue to be executed in-house.
Brands in SCA's babycare portfolio include Libero, Dry Kids and Tessy Babies.
The appointment was overseen by Karsten Wijk, the global babycare brand director at SCA, and further strengthens Publicis London's position on the company's roster.
The agency already handles the advertising for a number of SCA products, including Cushelle toilet tissue and Plenty kitchen paper.
News of Publicis' appointment comes as SCA reviews pan-European advertising for its feminine hygiene products.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire