Ogilvy UK swoops for Judy Mitchem
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 November 2010 11:20AM
Ogilvy Group UK has appointed Judy Mitchem, the former Arnold London founding partner, to the new role of chief marketing officer.
Mitchem, who has been working as an advertising consultant since leaving Arnold last year, will manage the marketing across all of the Ogilvy UK companies.
She will work closely with Hugh Baillie, the chief executive of Ogilvy & Mather Advertising, and Annette King, the chief executive of OgilvyOne London.
Mitchem will take on her new role at the end of this month and will report directly to Paul O'Donnell, the chairman of Ogilvy Group UK.
After stints at agencies including Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R and Leagas Delaney, she joined M&C Saatchi as its head of new business in 2000, before being promoted to group marketing director. Mitchem moved to Lowe as its chief marketing officer in 2005, where she stayed for three years before helping to launch Arnold in the UK.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager - digitally focussed for Creativepool Creativepool Negotiable, Clerkenwell
- Bespoke Print Project Manager Red Sofa London £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Analyst - Online Retail Jarlett de Grouchy £23000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits, Sleaford
- Web Designer / Front End Developer Guru Careers £45 - 50k + Benefits, Based in London (SE1)
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency