Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw lands Russell Investments
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 November 2010 11:35AM
The global financial services company Russell Investments has appointed Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw to handle its pan-European integrated advertising account.
The agency won the business after a two-way pitch handled by Oystercatchers. Kitcatt Nohr will aim to drive awareness of the company's Index marketing business in five European markets, as well as supporting sales of other Russell Indexes products.
The campaign will primarily target asset managers, pension fund sponsors and consultants. The first campaign will include newspaper advertising featuring the new strapline: "Russell Indexes. Opportunity redefined."
Ron Bundy, the managing director of Russell Indexes, said: "We appointed Kitcatt Nohr because of their understanding of our strategic challenges and their innovative creative approach.
"We're confident that they will help us continue to raise awareness of Russell Indexes throughout Europe."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Middleweight Designer become £36K, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, South East
- Interim Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Halifax releases 'holiday dad' campaign