In association with
Morrisons 'more Christmas for less' by DKLW Lowe
Campaign Work, Thursday, 11 November 2010 11:57AM
Morrisons has launched its annual Christmas TV campaign with the strapline "More Christmas for less", to capitalise on its pricing over the festive period.
Three different spots will promote the supermarket’s fresh food message. The spots, created by DLKW Lowe, will continue the theme of inquisitive children finding out where their food comes from and how it makes its way to the supermarket shelf.
The first spot written by Frank Houston and George Prest and directed by Saul Dibb through production company Home Corp. It focuses the much-maligned vegetable synonymous with Christmas, the brussel sprout.
The ad explains how the product makes its journey from farm field to supermarket. Media planning and buying was handled through MEC.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- New Business Manager Gabriele Skelton £35000 per annum, London