In association with
Woolworths 'more toys than Santa' by The Brooklyn Brothers
Campaign Work, Thursday, 11 November 2010 12:34PM
Woolworths.co.uk is to follow last year's 'more toys than santa' campaign with a second TV ad starring snowmen 'Stan' and 'Ollie'.
The 10" ads, by The Brooklyn Brothers with production by Wallace and Gromit creators Aardman Animations, shows the snowmen playing with the best selling Christmas toys from Fisher Price, Bigfoot and V-Tech Camera. The voice over is Gavin and Stacey star Matthew Horne.
The ad was directed by Stefan Marjoram with post production by Nice Biscuits. Media for the campaign is handled by Carat. The Woolworths brand was bought by the Shop Direct Group in February 2009 and relaunched as an online offering.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Creative Artworker Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Account Manager/Director, full time (would consider 4 days per week) Wonderberry UK Ltd Dependent on experience, Farringdon
- Online Visual Merchandising Manager Luxury Fashion brand Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer - Fashion - £30k 24 Seven Inc Up to £30k, City of London
- Digital Account Manager (ASAP) Zebra People £30000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Volvo van Damme spot nears 60 million YouTube views