In association with
Woolworths 'more toys than Santa' by The Brooklyn Brothers
Campaign Work, Thursday, 11 November 2010 12:34PM
Woolworths.co.uk is to follow last year's 'more toys than santa' campaign with a second TV ad starring snowmen 'Stan' and 'Ollie'.
The 10" ads, by The Brooklyn Brothers with production by Wallace and Gromit creators Aardman Animations, shows the snowmen playing with the best selling Christmas toys from Fisher Price, Bigfoot and V-Tech Camera. The voice over is Gavin and Stacey star Matthew Horne.
The ad was directed by Stefan Marjoram with post production by Nice Biscuits. Media for the campaign is handled by Carat. The Woolworths brand was bought by the Shop Direct Group in February 2009 and relaunched as an online offering.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Partnerships Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing - Luxury Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum, South East
- Brand Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + benefits, South East
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- Campaign Viral Chart: first kiss video is most-shared ad this week
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push