In association with
John Lewis 'For those who care about showing they care' by Adam & Eve
Campaign Work, Friday, 12 November 2010 11:19AM
John Lewis is following up its 'never knowingly undersold' ad with a Christmas campaign using singer Ellie Goulding's version of Elton John's 'your song'.
The ad breaks during the X Factor live broadcast on ITV1 on Saturday 13th November. It ties in with the show's Elton John theme.
The 60-second ad, made by Adam & Eve, features different sequences of events involving wrapping presents, such as parents sneaking in a big toy horse while their children watch TV. The 60-second spot will be followed up by two 30-second variations of the ad.
The ad includes the strapline, ‘for those who care about showing they care’, and will run for five weeks. It will be supported by catalogues, in store and online marketing, including a push on the retailer’s social media channels.
The production company was Partizan, and the ad was directed by Eric Lynne and produced by Russell Curtis.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Campaign Programmer Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Guildford
- Senior Marketing Manager Trace £35000 - £55000 Per Annum + benefits, South West London
- Marketing Manager x 2 Stopgap £43000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London