In association with
John Lewis 'For those who care about showing they care' by Adam & Eve
Campaign Work, Friday, 12 November 2010 11:19AM
John Lewis is following up its 'never knowingly undersold' ad with a Christmas campaign using singer Ellie Goulding's version of Elton John's 'your song'.
The ad breaks during the X Factor live broadcast on ITV1 on Saturday 13th November. It ties in with the show's Elton John theme.
The 60-second ad, made by Adam & Eve, features different sequences of events involving wrapping presents, such as parents sneaking in a big toy horse while their children watch TV. The 60-second spot will be followed up by two 30-second variations of the ad.
The ad includes the strapline, ‘for those who care about showing they care’, and will run for five weeks. It will be supported by catalogues, in store and online marketing, including a push on the retailer’s social media channels.
The production company was Partizan, and the ad was directed by Eric Lynne and produced by Russell Curtis.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account