Monkey opens stocking in latest PG Tips spot
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 15 November 2010 11:30AM
PG Tips has launched its Christmas campaign featuring Johnny Vegas and Monkey opening their stockings.
The ad, created by Mother, shows Vegas bursting into Monkey’s room in the middle of the night waking him up with a tray of tea and a Christmas pudding.
Vegas then excitedly tells Monkey that Santa Claus has been to visit them and makes Monkey to open his stocking, which reveals a toy miniature version of Monkey.
The agency’s brief from Unilever was to wish its PG drinkers a Happy Christmas by giving away toy Monkeys, which come free with a pack of tea.
The production company behind the ad was Hammer and Tongs and it was produced by Nick Goldsmith. The ad was directed by Garth Jennings.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Luxury Designer become £ - Negotiable, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London