Monkey opens stocking in latest PG Tips spot
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 15 November 2010 11:30AM
PG Tips has launched its Christmas campaign featuring Johnny Vegas and Monkey opening their stockings.
The ad, created by Mother, shows Vegas bursting into Monkey’s room in the middle of the night waking him up with a tray of tea and a Christmas pudding.
Vegas then excitedly tells Monkey that Santa Claus has been to visit them and makes Monkey to open his stocking, which reveals a toy miniature version of Monkey.
The agency’s brief from Unilever was to wish its PG drinkers a Happy Christmas by giving away toy Monkeys, which come free with a pack of tea.
The production company behind the ad was Hammer and Tongs and it was produced by Nick Goldsmith. The ad was directed by Garth Jennings.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Communications Specialist - 12 month fixed contract Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum + depending on experience, Henley-On-Thames
- PPC Account Manager Norton Leigh £45,000, Central London
- Sales Manager - Expanding Content Focussed Business Ultimate Asset £33000 - £40000 per annum + competitive commission & benefits, London
- Biddable Account Manager Norton Leigh £40,000, Central London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition