Monkey opens stocking in latest PG Tips spot
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 15 November 2010 11:30AM
PG Tips has launched its Christmas campaign featuring Johnny Vegas and Monkey opening their stockings.
The ad, created by Mother, shows Vegas bursting into Monkey’s room in the middle of the night waking him up with a tray of tea and a Christmas pudding.
Vegas then excitedly tells Monkey that Santa Claus has been to visit them and makes Monkey to open his stocking, which reveals a toy miniature version of Monkey.
The agency’s brief from Unilever was to wish its PG drinkers a Happy Christmas by giving away toy Monkeys, which come free with a pack of tea.
The production company behind the ad was Hammer and Tongs and it was produced by Nick Goldsmith. The ad was directed by Garth Jennings.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Manager/SAM - Corporate to £45k Network Career Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Market Researcher Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, South East
- Communications Executive Brand Recruitment £30000 per annum + plus benefits, Milton Keynes
- Digital Content Specialist Harvey Nash £30000 - £35000 per annum + Package, Lichfield
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency