In association with
British Heart Foundation 'angina monologues' by Grey London
Campaign Work, Monday, 15 November 2010 02:43PM
The British Heart Foundation is staging a comedy show featuring Victoria Wood as part of a campaign to raise awareness of the dangers of heart disease in women.
Tickets for the live show, called the Angina Monologues, are already on sale and are being promoted through print and on-line ads.
The show will also be televised and shown in selected Vue cinemas across the UK. It was created by Grey London and Drum PHD in collaboration with Phil McIntyre Entertainments.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region