In association with
The Carphone Warehouse 'merry Christmas' by CHI & Partners
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 16 November 2010 03:01PM
The Carphone Warehouse has launched the first in a series of four ads that make up its 2010 Christmas campaign.
Created by CHI & Partners, the ad features a CGI-animated mouse called Colin who explores a family's living room the night before Christmas.
The action is accompanied by a modern adaptation of the ‘Night Before Christmas’ read by Martin Freeman, star of The Office and Sherlock Holmes. Colin the mouse will also feature in press, online and point of sale in the run up to Christmas.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior UX/IA Mobile Designer - 3 Month Contract - London Network Career Consultants £300 - £350 per day, London
- Junior Account Executive Pitch Consultants £15000 - £18000 per annum, Birmingham
- French Speaking Graphic designer | Corporate communications - Global Healthcare Brand Aquent Competitive day rate, Hertfordshire
- Client Services Director - Full-Service Digital Agency Silverdrum to £55,000 + benefits, London